Starting out as a shoe company, Kenneth Cole Productions Inc now sells fragrances under the Kenneth Cole, New York, Reaction labels. In collaboration with Coty, designer Kenneth Cole has fifteen fragrances in their fragrance base to date. The earliest edition was created in 2002. The first scents to be released were Kenneth Cole for women and Kenneth Cole for men. Kenneth Cole colognes are mainly used by men although there are women who like them because of the fruity notes.
Here are Kenneth Cole colognes and fragrances since 2002
- Kenneth Cole New York for men (2002)
- Kenneth Cole New York for women(2002)
- Kenneth Cole New York women white (2003)
- Black for women(2004)
- Connected Kenneth Cole reaction men(2011)
- Kenneth Cole black for men(2003)
- Kenneth Cole black limited edition men (2008)
- Kenneth Cole vintage black men(2009)
- Reaction men(2004)-
- Mankind men(2013)
- Reaction for her (2005)
- Reaction T-shirt men(2009)
- Reaction thermal men l (2006)
- RSVP men(2007)
- Signature men (2013)
Kenneth Cole colognes have a masculine scent based on a fresh note of lime and are great for daily wear or casual use. The colognes under the reaction label have top notes of melon, green apple, watermelon lemon and lime. Middle notes of patchouli and lily of the valley balance the scent while the base notes of sandalwood and musk give it a classic finish. The Kenneth Cole black and vintage black colognes are more concentrated than the fragrances therefore have more longevity and smell great.
Pros and cons
- Great smell
- Clean and fresh
- Not overpowering
- Draws compliments
- While most men may recommend it for daily use, they wouldn’t use it as a signature scent.
- Poor longevity and maybe a touch too fruity
Is the product a great purchase?
The Kenneth Cole colognes are a great purchase because each has a real masculine scent and is affordable for a designer brand .